17 Şubat 2014 Pazartesi

I don't think this needs a title.

It just feels wrong. 
Me not posting for weeks although there have been a lot to write about.
Why, I don't know. 
It hit me hard when I thought I was having a long writers block. But appereantly that was not the case. Because I had ideas, flowing through my mind; tons of ideas. 
My mind was so busy with the things that I've experienced the past 4 weeks- that my hand couldn't keep up with my thoughts. I observed things that I would never thought I would, and I've been in moments that I would never believe I would. 
I have a lot to write about- but I still don't feel like writing about them. I want to think throughly before a part of my inner world meets with the paper. I think I have all rights for that- people should have the priviledge to be connected with their inner world however they want to. 
The inner world and people's conception about it is a great topic, actually. Pages could be written about it, but not today. I mean, I'm not going to write about it today- firstly, because I have to sleep now- Its 1.26 AM(aka poetry time for me) and secondly for the reason I've already stated. But, hey, I've given the topic, If you're not in the same situation as I am, feel free to write about it.  
Finally, after saying goodnight to myself( I highly reckon that many of you are asleep at the time being - so I only have myself to say goodnight to) I would like to say that I'm really happy because I wrote poetry today!!!
Goodnight to me!!! Xxx 
 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder