26 Aralık 2013 Perşembe

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

     
Merry Christmas to you all! I've been listening to Christmas songs all week long- and to be honest they put me in the 'holiday mood' a lot! I just love the Christmas spirit, lights, joy, happiness! I can't believe that 2013 has come to an end! Hope you conclude 2013 with an amazing week while we welcome 2014 with our 'warm hearts'. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My Christmas Playlist:

  1. Kelly Clarkson- Wrapped in Red (this album was out this year and I love it!)
  2. She & Him - A Very She & Him Christmas ( Sleigh Ride/Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree/Baby, It's Cold Outside are my favorites- they are so cute!)
  3. Christina Perri- A Very Merry Perri Christmas (Happy Xmas/Please Come Home For Christmas/Something About December)
  4. Colbie Caillat- Christmas In The Sand(Christmas in The Sand/Jingle Bells)
  5. Lady Antebellum- On This Winter's Night(A Holly Jolly Christmas)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder